I suck at this game.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Challenge your friends on the playground in this high in vitamins version of the worldwide popular prison ball game. Each player controls a team of overtrained kids with unique superpowers. Train yourself against the insane computer AI.
Become the new king of the schoolyard.
Rules:Use keyboard or Xbox 360 controllers to play
- You cannot control kids. They move by themselves.
- Press "Up / Down" to aim and "A / Space" to throw. Hit your opponents to jail them and win.
- Catch the ball by pressing "A / Space" when it gets close to one of your characters.
- Be careful! If you press "A / Space" too soon to catch the ball, your characters will stumble.
- A character catching the ball gains power. When his power meter is full, the character will use his "superpower".
- If a character in jail catches the ball and hits an opponent, he gets free and go back to his team's side.
- Improve ball acceleration.
- Improve AI difficulties.
- Fix some ball collisions.
- Cursor on active player.
- Menu can be controlled by all available players.
- Shield superpower is now pink (bubble gum!).
- And some others little tweaks...
You can still download the jam version (oujevipo-version) if you prefer!
This game was created in 10 days for "Oujevipo Contest #2 : Kids"
Theme and constraints : Kids (6-13 years old) // #7 Playground : the game is inspired by a traditional children's game
Game made by @kitty_factory team.
|Published||Sep 15, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Cute, kids, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, oujevipo4kids, school, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game is great !
I gotta try it with another human player and with gamepads.
[EDIT] Doesn’t work with a Logitech F710 sadly :-/
You should consider making it Open Source (FLOSS actually).
Thanks For Your games! This Game So Good! I Like it, i hope u will add some tim.. Like Green etc :) ahhaha i'll review this game at my blog :) GallGames.Com . Can?